Adding documents to your site is very similar to adding images.
You can upload them directly from within the page editor, and you can manage them all together in the Media Library.
If you want to link to a PDF, Microsoft Word document, or other document, follow these steps:
- Place the cursor where you’d like to add a link to the document, then click the Add Media button:
- On the Insert Media form find an existing document from the Media Library tab, or upload a new one from the Upload Files tab:
- Before clicking Insert into page supply a few attachment details:
- Title: the text you’re like for your hyperlink; in this example, “2015 Annual Report”
- Link To: choose Media File since we want this link to open the media file (the document).
- All done! Click Insert into page and then save your changes by clicking Publish or Update: